Saturday, November 1, 2008

Incredible response

A young unwed girl discovers that she is pregnant. Scared, she confides this
'news' to her mother. Shouting, cursing, crying, the mother says, "Who was 
the pig that did this to you?

I want to know!" The girl picks up the phone and makes a call. Half an hour
later a Ferrari stops in front of their house; a mature and distinguished
man with gray hair and impeccably dressed in a very expensive suit steps out 
of it and enters the house.

He sits in the living room with the father, the mother and the girl, and
tells them: "Good Morning, your daughter has informed me of the problem.
However, I can't marry her because of my personal family situation, but I'll 
take responsibility.

If a girl is born I will bequeath her 2 retail stores, a townhouse, a beach
villa and a $1,000,000 bank account. If a boy is born, my legacy will be a
couple of factories and a $2,000,000 bank account. If it is twins, a factory 
and $1,000,000 each. However, if there is a miscarriage, what do you suggest
I do?"

At this point, the father, who had remained silent, places a hand firmly on
the man's shoulder and tells him, "You can try again!"

--> Fre@k 

No comments: