Tuesday, August 12, 2008

LOVE THY GEEKS...

Geeks are not always ideating(it's not a word)---creating ideas.They have hearts and their hearts have emotions too. They redefine and rejuvenate ...


Bravo!!! Oxford or other such institutions for that matter for enlightening us humans with all their acumen of words and their meanings. What treasure they have embarked upon us is tremendous and invaluable. But am I a bit exaggerating? Oh yeah I am….

I am afraid to say that poor these have failed miserably to define the two most indispensable, clichéd and underestimated words of human race i.e. LOVE and FRIENDSHIP. Few lines for the two most extravagant words seem a bit harsh on them. Ain’t it?? So Friends, Romans and Countrymen pilot me through these series of articles and help me define love and friendship. Dealing LOVE first, what comes to my mind is the image of that someone whom I loved the most in my life and your mind might have worked the same way I can hope. Ahh!! What days were those Hands in Hands, Hands in *****. Didn’t work out that well; let’s leave it for now because it’s a deep, dark and dingy place there. 5 lines with several definitions of love half of which comprise of SEX is a bit unmerited as far as LOVE is concerned, the most sensed emotion all over the globe. There are several anomalies to the definition and several disputable issues too. Let’s take a couple in consideration deeply sodden in love. It was the purest and innocent love I had ever seen. Both were my dearest of friends. One was Akila whom her girlfriends envied for her picturesque body, her outrageously outgoing nature and her face of an angel. Plak was as normal as his friends were. They loved each other very much. Both used to hang out in my terrace, on my closet, made love on my couch, hid behind my T.V. for those moments of seclusion. They regarded me as their “FRIEND” [reference of the definition of friend to be made from this article itself]. I used to carry them in my bag pack all the time with me. I loved my two little beautiful tortoise….

2B or not 2B continued….

i_am_bar
ambar717@yahoo.co.in



No comments: